Monday 6 May 2013

Individual Milestone Submission (Evidence)

Individual Roles and Contributions:


1. 3D modeller

As a modeller, this is what I did:





















SolidWorks file (snapshot)



2. Wiki developer

As a Wiki developer, I've been updating the Wiki page and the following images show the recent changes on the Wiki page.

Snapshots of Recent changes shown on Wiki page







Images of photo collage I've put together and posted on the Wiki






Image of putting photos on Photo Documentation page on Wiki




3. Secretary

As a secretary, I've been writing notes and putting information on Wiki


Group Weekly To-do-list on Wiki page



Individual Tasks page




4. Documenter

As a documenter, I've contributed by writing up a part on the brief and also writing up content for Communication Presentation for the group presentation.



Image showing the section I've written for the brief






Images showing content that I've written for group Communication Presentation







No comments:

Post a Comment